Help others learn, be the change that matters: 5th World Social Marketing Conference 2017 Call for Papers. Deadline 16 September 2016
The overall conference theme is “Influencing Behaviour for Social Good”. The organising committee would be delighted to receive submissions with a clear Social Marketing perspective focused on any of the following conference tracks.
- Promoting global health and well-being
- Reducing global communicable disease through behavioural influence
- Reducing crime and poverty and promoting safety and security
- Global climate change, environment protection and sustainability
- Reducing the impact of substance misuse
- Increasing return on social policy investment by influencing behaviour
- Interdisciplinary and cross sector action to influence behaviour for social good.
- Advancing theory, research and technology in social marketing and behavioural influence
- Influencing complex multi-faceted global policy challenges
- Digital impact on social behaviour and government policy
To find out about how to submit your paper and for full submission guidance, please visit the conference website.
Association Registration Offer
All members of Social Marketing Associations will be granted a special registration rate until 31 Aug 2016.