The biggest and most important Social Marketing conference in the world happens in Sydney, Australia on 19 – 21 April 2015. You can see the full seminar line up at http://wsmconference.com/sydney-2015/programme/
There are still some places available so book your place as soon as possible. Previous conferences have been very positively evaluated by those attending for relevance, content, new ideas and networking. There are many reasons to attend, but here’s a few
- Hear the most up-to-date evidence and thinking about how and why social marketing is being applied around the world
- Meet and talk with the world’s leading thinkers, researchers and practitioners. Grow you professional network and set up joint projects and interventions.
- Promote your own organisation and what it’s doing, and find collaborators to work with you.
- Share and showcase your work and learn from others around the world about cutting edge projects and innovation.
- Discover hundreds of new social marketing projects and practitioners.
- Take part in specialist seminars and training events that will enhance your professional practice.
- Be inspired by world class keynote speakers who will stimulate and challenge your thinking
- Contribute to debates and Q&A sessions.
- Chose from over 90 keynote sessions and seminars on all aspects of social marketing theory and practice.
Coming to the World Social Marketing conference is an immersive experience designed to stimulate those who attend and to take forward the development and application of Social Marketing. I look forward to meeting you there.
Professor Jeff French