It has been a decade since the creation of the National Social Marketing Centre (NSMC) in the UK and social marketing and behaviour change programmes are having more and more of a demonstrative positive impact on communities across a number of sectors. As key partners of the first UK Social Marketing Conference, Queen Mary University, the European Social Marketing Association, NSMC, Strategic Social Marketing and Fuse Events invite you to join us at the first cross sector event for change makers across the UK in nearly ten years. The event aims to provide a forum to reflect and learn from the past decade while planning for a positive and competitive future.
The UKSMC organising committee would be delighted to receive submissions with a clear Social Marketing perspective focused on any of the following tracks:
- Practical how-to sessions
- Academic/ theory sessions
- Case study / lessons learnt sessions
- Research / audience insight sessions
- Using social marketing to improve health
- Using social marketing to tackle civic behavioural changes
- Using social marketing to address environmental challenges
We encourage submissions from academics, practitioners, private, NGO and public sector agencies, policy makers, students and all those interested in developing citizen centric approaches to effective and efficient social programme and policy delivery. Find out more on the conference’s website.