At the end of the course the student will have acquired conceptual, methodological and practical skills of social marketing applied to issues of public utility, with particular reference to the environment, sustainable development and “One Health”.
The course has the following objectives:
- provide theoretical and practical knowledge to apply principles and levers of social marketing;
- deepen the design and implementation phases of social marketing: analytical, strategic, operational, process and outcome evaluation;
- identify characteristics, goals, actors of social marketing for sustainable development, health promotion, social and gender inequalities, the themes of the 2030 Agenda;
- define the relationships between social marketing and social media;
- stimulate innovative ideas.