The European Social Marketing Conference in Rotterdam is fast approaching, and delegate places are selling fast.
Keynote speakers include:
- Rene Kural, The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts
- Lejo van der Heiden, Ministry of Health, Netherlands
- Ed Mayo, Secretary General, Co-operatives UK
- Prof. Dr Arie Dijkstra, University of Groningen, Netherlands
Other highlights include:
- The challenges of marketing social marketing
- Resolving some of the big unresolved ethical and technical questions in Social Marketing
- 2 pre-conference sessions
- 17 seminars
- Drinks reception for all delegates in Rotterdam City Hall
Have a look at the full programme.
Registrations are now limited and will be handled on a first come first allocated basis. Don’t miss out, book today.