The deadline for paper submissions has been extended to 15th April 2016. The deadline for poster submissions has also been extended to 29th July 2016. The Conference Committee encourages submissions from academics, practitioners, private, NGO and public sector agencies, policy makers, students and all those interested in developing citizen centric approaches to effective and efficient social programme and policy delivery.
1. New theories and methods being used in social marketing
2. Upstream social marketing, policy and stakeholder engagement
3. Health and well-being
4. Environment and sustainability
5. Social Impact investing
6. Scaling up and sustaining projects
7. Contribution of the arts to social marketing delivery
8. Promoting the application of social marketing.
9. Social marketing in practice, lessons from real projects and programmes
10. The implementation challenge, solving problems and overcoming barriers
11. Outcome focused planning, delivery and evaluation of action
12. Migration, integration and community cohesion
The initial programme for the upcoming European Social Marketing Conference is now available on the conference website. Confirmed keynote speakers include Johannes Parkkonen from the Finnish Association for Mental Health, multisensory perception expert Bernadette Schomaker and Professor Doug Evans from George Washington University to name only a few. A representative of the European Commission’s DG Joint Research Centre, Foresight and Behavioural Insights Unit (DDG) will speak at the conference about its newest report “Behavioural Insights Applied to Policy: Overview across 32 European countries”.
Read more about submission guidance.
To begin your registration click here. ESMA members benefit from special rates. For more information and discount codes please contact the Conference office at email@example.com
A limited number of bursaries up to €500 are available to ESMA members only, with preference given to members with limited sources of funding. Information about ESMA membership options can be found here. Applicants must complete and return the ESMA travel bursary application form, available here. Application forms must be received by the deadline for submission of conference abstracts (15th April 2016). Late applications will not be considered. All enquiries on bursary applications should be given the title ‘ESMA travel bursaries’ and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org