New Speakers Confirmed: ESMC 2018
The planning committee for the 4th European Social Marketing Conference are excited to announce the final line up of keynote speakers for ESMC 2018. Have you ever wondered how Smart Cities are adopting behaviour change approaches or have you ever wanted to know more about the growing network of behavioural insight teams in Europe? Our keynote speakers promise to provide invaluable insights, impart new theories and pass on hard fought lessons from the field. Join us this September in Antwerp for the largest bi-annual gathering of social marketing and behaviour change professionals in Europe.
- Susan Michie – Professor of Health Psychology and Director of the Centre for Behaviour Change, University College London (UCL)
- Peter de Smedt – Senior Scientist, DKB Behavioural Insights team, Government of Flanders
- Suzanne Suggs – Associate Professor of Social Marketing, Institute for Public Communication (ICP), Faculty of Communication Sciences, University of Lugano
- Milan Rutten – Director of Marketing Strategy, City of Antwerp
- Marc Michils – Managing Director, Kom OP Tegen Kanker (Come on against cancer)
- Gabriëlle van Zoeren – Senior Project Coordinator, City of Antwerp, Circular South – Smart City District
- Thomas Dirkmaat – Coordinator, Behavioural Insights Team, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, The Netherlands & Chairman, Behavioural Insights Network Netherlands (BIN NL)
Call for papers: deadline 31 May
Are you working to advance positive behaviour change, Public Health communication, Sustainability, community cohesion or make impactful social change?
Don’t miss the opportunity to present at the European Social marketing Conference, join other behaviour change professionals, network and share best practice. Help us bring together and expand the European community of professionals using social marketing, strategy and communication to encourage positive social change.
Showcase your work with your peers, submit an abstract by May 31, 2018. #ESMC18
[button_link url=”http://wsmconference.com/antwerp-2018/” target=”” style=”” title=”” class=”” id=”” onclick=””]Visit the conference website[/button_link]