The 6th World Social Marketing Conference
“Influencing behaviour for social good”
EMBRACING CROSS DISCIPLINARY SOLUTIONS, NEW THINKING AND CO-CREATION
We’re excited to announce that the full programme for WSMC 19 is now available online.
The World Social Marketing Conference brings together academics and practitioners from around the world, working to engage citizens and foster positive behaviour change. A record number of submissions have been received this year, and as a result the schedule has been adjusted to accommodate 125 high quality sessions on social marketing and behaviour change theory and practice. The conference will have representatives from 35 countries covering a wide variety of topics including smoking cessation, wildlife conservation and promoting inclusive communities.
- Pauline Aylesbury & Nicci Motiang > Scottish Government
- Alex Aiken > Executive Director for Government Communications, UK Government
- Bill Novelli > Georgetown University, USA
- Abi Badejo > Griffith University, Australia & Founder of Grace + Grit Social Enterprise
- Anne Don Bosco > Public Health England
- Jeff Jordan > Rescue Agency, USA
- Dulce Espelosin > Rare, Mexico
The mission of the World Social Marketing Conference is to aid in the identification, spreading and nurturing of best practice in Social Marketing and behaviour change across a range of sectors and disciplines. Our aim is to help others increase the efficiency and effectiveness of behaviour change programmes at both operational and strategic levels by providing the world’s leading forum for professionals seeking to influence and change behaviour for social good.