iSMA Ask the Experts Webinar on Covid-19
Don’t miss out on the International Social Marketing Association’s Ask Our Experts Live Q&A: Guidance for Social Marketing Practitioners During Covid-19 webinar. This iSMA webinar is free to all.
Join a live 60-minute video Q&A with a panel of experienced social marketers from North America, Europe and Australia to discuss how social marketing practitioners can use science-based strategies and behavioural interventions during the defining global health crisis of our time with the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Each speaker will briefly share tips for practitioners, then participate in a facilitated discussion based on participants’ questions.
Visit iSMA’s new website https://isocialmarketing.org/webinar/ for detailed bios of the panelists and information on how to register. To accommodate social marketers in multiple time zones, iSMA is offering two live Q&A webinars: May 12 and May 13.
The panellists bring a range of experience from working with pandemics, researching Covid-19, providing thought leadership about the value of a social marketing approach to Covid-19, to supporting programmatic changes to campaigns and issues deeply impacted by Covid-19.
- Beatriz Casais, Assistant Professor of Marketing and Strategy, University of Minho (Portugal)
- Ross Gordon, President, Australian Association of Social Marketing (Brisbane, Australia)
- Sara Isaac, Director of Strategy & Principal, Marketing for Change (Orlando, Florida USA)
- Gael O’Sullivan, Project Director, Business for Impact/Georgetown University McDonough School of Business (Washington, DC USA)
- Mallory Peak, Senior Account Director, DH (Spokane, Washington USA).