The iSMA, ESMA and other affiliated global social marketing associations have launched this short, high quality, low-cost introduction to Social Marketing course that reflects their endorsed concepts of social marketing and their application in a global context.
The course is presented by Professor Jeff French, Sarah Cork from Brilliant Futures and University of Brighton and John Landels from the UK’s National Social Marketing Centre. The course is delivered as a set of high quality recorded presenter inputs combined with live Q&A sessions.
The three sessions cover:
- Why Citizen-centric policy and programme development is necessary, and how Social Marketing can enable and enhance its delivery.
- What Social Marketing is, its core principle and its six concepts as endorsed by iSMA and its affiliated associations.
- The Social Marketing planning process and evaluation.
The course has been designed to appeal to a global audience with content focused on the application of social marketing in a broad range of fields including health, environment, social justice and social development reflecting the United Nations SDG’s.
Course fees have been designed to make the course accessible to a world-wide audience:
- Low-income country rate – £50 GBP
- Middle income country rate – £100 GBP
- High income country rate – £250 GBP
For information on the course and details of how to register, please click here to reach the iSMA training page.