New Course: Key Concepts in Social Marketing Certificate
Coming in November 2021
The iSMA, ESMA and other affiliated global social marketing associations have identified a need for a short, high quality, low-cost introduction to Social Marketing course that reflects their endorsed concepts of social marketing and their application in a global context.
The course is presented by Professor Jeff French, Sarah Cork from Brilliant Futures and University of Brighton and John Landels from the UK’s National Social Marketing Centre. The course will be delivered as a set of high quality recorded presenter inputs combined with live Q&A sessions.
The three sessions will cover:
- Why Citizen-centric policy and programme development is necessary, and how Social Marketing can enable and enhance its delivery.
- What Social Marketing is, its core principle and its six concepts as endorsed by iSMA and its affiliated associations.
- The Social Marketing planning process and evaluation.
The course will be delivered with a global audience perspective. Its content focuses on the application of social marketing in a broad range of fields including health, environment, social justice and social development reflecting the United Nations SDG’s.
Course fees have been designed to make the course accessible to a world-wide audience:
- Low-income country rate – £50 GBP
- Middle income country rate – £100 GBP
- High income country rate – £250 GBP
The course is due to launch at during November 2021. To register interest click here: Exclusive Online Learning Courses (mailchi.mp)
Also coming soon is another new course: “RESEARCHING YOUR AUDIENCE – Practical lessons in conducting in-depth research to inform audience-led social marketing programmes”. More details to follow.