New Issue of Journal of Social Marketing
In this issue:
- Sergio Rivaroli, Arianna Ruggeri, Pietro Novi and Roberta Spadoni on purchasing food to counteract Mafia in Italy.
- Clare Johansson, Rowan Bedggood, Karen Farquharson and Aron Perenyi examine shared leadership as a vehicle to healthy service eco-systems.
- Patricia David and Sharyn Rundle-Thiele contribute a paper on theory of planned behaviour and social marketing theory measurement precision.
- William J. Ashton and Rajesh V. Manchanda use previous social marketing efforts to assess a new program on shelter-belts.
- Linda Lemarié, Jean-Charles Chebat and François Bellavance use Priming theory to examine prevention and promotion of reckless driving.
- Henrik Jutbring examines social marketing, customer value and vegetarianism in the context of a music festival.
ESMA members benefit from free access to the Journal. Log on the ESMA website and visit ‘Members’ Resources’.