Join the Energy Saving Trust webinar at 11am on Wednesday 16 November 2016 and hear the headline findings from new research projects on consumer engagement and energy efficiency advice.
Presentations will cover research projects from:
- The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS): how best to engage householders with energy advice when smart meters are installed
- The Scottish Government with the Energy Saving Trust: a pilot looking at new techniques to get people using their heating controls more effectively
- Energy Saving Trust findings on how to tailor specific energy advice messages to diverse consumer profiles (from the cross-Europe Natconsumers project) and at trigger points (from a new survey with Ipsos MORI)
Who is our webinar for?
- Researchers in pro-environmental behaviour change
- Providers of energy and energy efficiency advice
- Policy makers and influencers in the domestic energy sector
- Philip Sellwood, Chief Executive, Energy Saving Trust
- Mairi Budge, Smart Meters and Systems, BEIS
- David Weatherall, Lead Policy Adviser, Energy Saving Trust
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss the findings with the speakers throughout the event.
To join this unique webinar, please register here.