New Issue of Social Marketing Quarterly
In this issue:
- Ali Ibrahim, Kathy Knox, Sharyn Rundle-Thiele, and Denni Arli contribute a paper on segmentation and Theory of Interpersonal Behaviour Insights in the water use market.
- Diogo Veríssimo, Annalisa Bianchessi, Alejandro Arrivillaga, Fel Ceasar Cadiz, Roquelito Mancao and Kevin Green analyse evaluation of social marketing campaigns questioning whether it works for biodiversity.
- Livingston A. White contributes a case of social marketing in the Caribbean.
- David Pearson and Anji Perera present A Practitioner Guide to Integrated Social Marketing Communication Campaigns to tackle food waste.
- Lynne Doner Lotenberg reflects on linking research and practice in social marketing.
[button_link url=”http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/smqa/24/1″ target=”” style=”” title=”” class=”” id=”” onclick=””]Access the Journal[/button_link]